The Fifth Sunday Forum
Every month that has a “5th Sunday” instead of a speaker, has a “Forum”
The July 2018 5th Sunday Forum will be presented by Jamye Wisecup
Coordinator for the
She will present an overview of the work she is doing to educate every resident of the county about how to prepare for an emergency, and what the county will do when an emergency rises.
Jamye will provide an introduction to the program that the county offers to train residents to be able to help themselves as well as their neighbors when an emergency happens.
These programs could be presented at the Fellowship if enough individuals are interested in learning how to be a citizen responder in a crisis.
The Olympic UU Fellowship can help:
- Explore the option of our Fellowship Hall being an Emergency Shelter
- Encourage each other to create our own Grab ‘n Go Bags (emergency kits)
- Volunteer to host a Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training.
- Volunteer as an (Amateur Radio Emergency Operatorif you have the equipment and skills)
- Map our own Neighborhoods.