Children’s Religious Education Program
We provide children an opportunity to explore, reflect, and learn in a nurturing spiritual community.
Unitarian Universalist religious education programs offer:
- Ethical growth – internalizing enduring values like justice, equity, and compassion, and gaining tools to act on them in everyday life.
- Social growth – connecting with peers and people of all ages on a deeper level.
- Finding acceptance among people who see beyond the superficial.
- Spiritual growth – feeling a connection with the sacred within, among, and beyond us.
Our Children’s Director of Education designs each Sunday’s instruction programs around the Unitarian Universalists seven Principles as they relate to children:
- We believe that each and every person is important.
- We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
- We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
- We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
EVENTS: 4th Annual Tye Dye Event click on link: Tye Dye Children’s 4th Annual Event
Children’s religious education programs are offered on Sunday mornings.
Children present their songs and projects at the 4th Sunday Service of the month.
A song during service in July 2018
We invite you to explore these pages and contact our Staff for religious education to get connected.